The launch slipway
In Port Fréjus, the slipway has been especially designed for yachtsmen.
You will need to be given an electronic key to get to it. It has a non-slippery surface, 23 parking spaces for cars and trailers, high pressure cleaners, access to showers and toilets, on-screen shipping forecast and video surveillance cameras.
The electronic keys are available at the marina office during working hours:
- From 1st July to 31st August: 7 days/week (from 8 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 8 pm)
- From 1st September to 30th June: from Monday to Friday (from 8 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6pm)
The key users will need to provide the following documents:
- Ship’s papers
- Carte grise / Car registration document
- Boat license
- 20 Euros deposit
For a day or half-day use, the price is 12 euros (from 1st June to 30th September) or 6 Euros (from 1st October to 31st May), covering the cost of 3 units.
Each unit offers the following:
- The use of the slipway to access the water
- Car parking for the vehicle and its trailer
- Exit to the water
The more units that you buy, the lower the price per unit. For further details, please download the prices form.
For further information, please ask the marina office (during opening hours).